Seven people taken to local hospital due to carbon monoxide exposure in Green Bay, WI

October 25th, 2010 | Filed under: Carbon Monoxide, Family Safety, Poisoning |

Source: WFRV News

GREEN BAY, Wi–(WFRV) The Green Bay Fire Department responded to a carbon monoxide call on Saturday evening at 10:42 pm. The home residence, 1600 Farlin Avenue, recorded very high levels of CO.

Five children and two adults were transported to the hospital for CO exposure.

The Green Bay Fire Department says the CO was ventilated from the home.

The fire department says the source of the CO was produced from a generator running in the garage used to supply power for lights and heat.


404